From MusicBrainz Wiki
Revision as of 16:46, 24 March 2010 by PavanChander
- A client library written in Python which provides easy object oriented access to the MusicBrainz database using the XML web service.
- A C library for creating MusicBrainz disc IDs from audio CDs.
- A development library geared towards developers who wish to add MusicBrainz lookup capabilities to their applications.
- XML web service
- The new, REST-based webservice API for direct access to MusicBrainz data (Please review the libraries above before writing your own implementation).
- Server setup
- The MusicBrainz Server is not available as an executable application. Setting up the server will require you to checkout the source code and follow the INSTALL file's instructions.