Start: 20:00:00 ianmcorvidae <BANG>
- 1 Agenda
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Schema Change
- 5 Changed-entity feeds
- 6 Adding review links to "in review" tickets
- 7 Decision Required: MBS-4282
- 8 Decision Required: MBS-2021
- 9 Decision Required: MBS-3108
- 10 Decision Required: MBS-3626
- 11 Decision Required: MBS-1687
- 12 Decision Required: MBS-3618
- 13 Decision Required: MBS-1774
- Schema change (this week or next?) (ian)
- Changed-entity feeds (reosarevok)
- Adding review links to "in review" tickets (Freso/nikki)
- Decision Required: MBS-4282 (reosarevok)
- Decision Required: MBS-2021 (nikki)
- Decision Required: MBS-3108
- Decision Required: MBS-3626
- Decision Required: MBS-1687
- Decision Required: MBS-3618
- Decision Required: MBS-1774
- worked on bugs, worked on other bugs, poked at jira a lot, fixed an SSL cert.
- Worked some on bugs and a lot of time on reviewing Ian's and ocharles' pull requests. Also working on wrapping nagios work, hoping to finish at latest during Tuesday. Had a sick day and a travel day.
- Spent most working hours on bug fixing (~20 tickets to review, a few need a bit more). Spent some time on NES during spare time.
- Fixed some small errors, wrote a schema change patch.
- Nothing to report.
- Looked at java tools for monitoring memory leaks etc, spent some time getting data for ws/2 improvements and updated the ws/2 improvement Google doc.
Ian/Kuno/ocharles will ping Rob tomorrow (Tues., Jan. 29th) about planning the schema change. Possibly up for next dev. meeting.
- No solution was deemed fulfilling, apart from everybody agreeing that we need editable WS.
- Suggestion: Continue discussion on Jira:MBS-5742
- Suggestion accepted.
Postponed as it needs Rob's involvement.
- Freso requests that all developers add a comment with a link to the review when marking tickets as "in review".
- There seemed to be unanimous support for this.
Decision Required: MBS-4282
Decision: Assign to Rob and ask if he's okay with it being marked as a dupe of MBS-3856
Decision Required: MBS-2021
Based on feedback from User:Nikki/Recording lengths, 13 people are for always automatically calculating Recordings' time, and only one thinks they should only be automatically calculated sometimes. Based on this, the meeting agreed to move the discussion to which method should be used for calculating. Nikki will update her page to focus more on the method and bring it up again at a later meeting.
Decision Required: MBS-3108
Decision: We want this, we want it for everything with aliases, let's talk about interface next. (Also, the functionality is supported by NES already, so we'll wait for NES with implementing, also making the ticket depend on NES.)
Decision Required: MBS-3626
Decision: Everybody okay with it as "display appropriate license icons based on license relationships". Forwards!
Decision Required: MBS-1687
Decision: Won't Fix (unanimous, even for Kuno who reported it)
Decision Required: MBS-3618
- Reopen the ticket, but leave a note that fixing the whole RE is a better long-term solution
- Create a rewrite-the-RE ticket, and link as related
Decision Required: MBS-1774
Decision: Use `type-id`
End: 21:00:08 ianmcorvidae </BANG>