Summit 23 will probably be happening in 2023, probably at MetaBrainz HQ in Barcelona, Spain.
Schedule of Events
Each day we'll gather in the morning in the office, where we'll have breakfast. Come when you are ready to come. Lunch will be in the office at 13:00 and we'll start our afternoon meetings each day at 14:00.
Each day we're going to tackle big topics and then once the big topics are taken care of, we'll ask for smaller topics that others wish to talk about:
- Mornings, until 13:00: Be in the office, talk to people, catch up, whatever.
- Lunch, 13:00 - 14:00: Lunch in the office, brought in from local places.
- Big topics: 14:00 - 17:00 -- see agenda.
- Ad hoc topics: 17:00 - 19:30
- Dinner, at a restaurant, at 20:30.
Big topics to discuss and who needs to be present:
- Why do we not bring napkins to the summits?
- Use projector to see remote participants, put irc on a screen
- Big red light for remote participants to put their hand up
- Don't use orange pens on the whiteboard
Because we'll have most of the team in the same place it might make sense to have a few in-person informal hack sessions to get some projects off the ground. Ideas: