User:BrianSchweitzer/Married Relationship Type Proposal
From MusicBrainz Wiki
|Status: This page describes an active style guideline proposal and is not official.|
This links artists who were married.
- start date
- This indicates the date that a marriage began.
- end date
- This indicates the date that a marriage ended.
- Leave blank if not applicable.
- The death of an artist linked with this relationship type, where the marriage was still ongoing at the time of the artist's death, legally ends the marriage, and thus, the date of that death should be used.
- If applicable, the date on which this marriage was officially ended, due to annulment or divorce, should be used.
- This indicates that the marriage was annulled. Annulment and divorce are mutually exclusive concepts; they should never both be set at the same time.
- This indicates that the marriage was ended due to divorce. Divorce and annulment are mutually exclusive concepts; they should never both be set at the same time.