From MusicBrainz Wiki
This page lists links to online translators so people that work with internationalization might have some resources to work with.
List of Generic Multi-Language Translators
- features pretty much every language, buttons for transliteration and even speech.
- generally the same as google, but with different weaknesses and strengths.
- a different kind of translator, this one focuses on languages that are close to each other, as such it's pretty good at what it does.
- features kanji-kana-Roumaji/Rōmaji and furigana transliterations and detailed kanji descriptions.
- extremely useful for typing out in pretty much any script/language imaginable. includes ancient languages and has separate pages different languages with the same script
- type in english (latin) and it spits out any of Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Chinese, Greek, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Nepali, Oriya, Persian, Punjabi, Russian, Sanskrit, Serbian, Sinhalese, Tamil, Telugu, Tigrinya or Urdu.
- this one lets you transliterate from and to latin with Arabic, Armenian, Cyrillic, Hangul Jamo, Hebrew, Indic or Thai.
- type and it automatically changes to Arabic, Bengali, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi or Tamil.