User:Jesus2099/Capitalization Standard Vietnamese
|Status: This page describes a failed proposal. It is not official, and should only be used, if at all, as the basis for a new proposal.|
Bằng tiếng Việt
Xin bạn viết bài này bằng tiếng Việt.
These rules apply to album and track titles:
- Do not capitalize any word except for:
- the first letter of the text
- the first letter of a sentence after . ! ? / :
- the first letter of proper and geographical names (persons, cities, nations, etc.)
There is a space character after punctuation.
In Vietnamese there is a no-break space (" " U+00A0) before the following punctuation:
- The exclamation mark ("!" U+0021)
- The colon (":" U+003A)
- The semicolon (";" U+003B)
- The question mark ("?" U+003F)
In Musicbrainz (as there are few chances to have word-warp problems), you can use the standard space character before ! : ; ? punctuation.
- Em còn nhớ hay em đã quên ?
- Nhớ về Hà Nội
- Hà Nội café ơi !
- Liên khúc : Đêm cuối / Giận hờn