A MB moderator from the Finnish equivalent of Chicago, Lahti. I'm twenty-something years old, I have long hair and I occasionally wear eyeglasses.
I play in a couple of bands, ranging from dadaist noise performances to punk, and am quite active in the Finnish punk scene.
I mostly concentrate on entries about punk, occasionally toying around with other stuff too.
Currently working with
- Managing (usually) Finnish punk entries.
- Entering/fine-tuning Finnish punk albums.
- Keeping a keen eye on all Finnish additions
- Trying to bring some sense and consistency to Godspeed You! Black Emperor & Silver Mt. Zion live bootlegs
- Finnish translation for MusicBrainz Picard at Launchpad, a wiki page is over here
Slowly but steadily building complete release discographies for
- Trująca Fala
- Nikt Nic Nie Wie
- Fight Records
- Kämäset Levyt
- Shitsuck Tapes & Stuff
- SHJ Records
- Propaganda Records
Whenever a proper AR for "band changed name A to name B" is introduced:
- Angelin tytöt -> Angelit
- DisCo. -> Disco ensemble
- Speedapple -> Unkind
- SA Int -> Insaint -> SA Int
- Appendix -> Aktion
- Holy Dolls -> Pyhät Nuket -> Nuket
- Wolfpack -> Wolfbrigade
- SS-20 -> Dezerter
- Cadgers -> Riistetyt