From MusicBrainz WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Residing in London, I am Muz, username "mustaqila" on Audioscrobbler, Last.fm and MusicBrainz. I am easily obtainable on IRC (for both of the aforementioned services).
Admittedly I'm not the most active of moderators on the catalogue, I'm almost always about IRC and making one crude/useless remark or another :)
- I wrote one of the MusicCollectionTools in Perl- Point it at a directory of MP3s and based on existing Album MBID tags, it'll populate your collection.
- http://muz.goatse.co.uk/musicbrainz/asinsearch.php - Whack in an album MBID and it'll search all 6 Amazon domains looking for potential ASINs. This is a bit half-baked and I should touch it up at some point.
- To build upon the aforementioned, this is now available as a GreaseMonkey script. Please see this Userscripts.org page
- http://muz.goatse.co.uk/musicbrainz/parsertext.php - Enter an album MBID and it'll return output which is usable by the Text Parser on any add release page. Makes duplicating release info easy.
If you have an issue/suggestion/patch with any of my stuff (it's the one in messy Perl), you're best off grabbing hold of Muzzz on IRC.
Here are the sources http://github.com/muz/MusicBrainz-Shite
- These are great, I like the text one very much ! You link to the album in a way that is not used on the MB website itself. Maybe you should use the same kind of permalink ?
http://musicbrainz.org/release/MBID.html-- jesus2099 10:15, 27 November 2008 (UTC)
Three moose ate my wikipage.
They claim it was most splendid and await pudding. : (
Template:lang en-native Template:lang fi-some Template:lang fr-some