Advanced Relationship Attribute
From MusicBrainz Wiki
Attributes of Advanced Relationships
This page lists all possible attributes. The attributes and the values they can have are described on the respective page.
- This attribute indicates a 'guest' performance where the performer is not usually part of the band.
- This attribute describes if a particular performance role was considered normal or additional.
- This attribute describes if a particular cooperation was considered equal or minor.
- This attribute describes a type of vocal performance.
- This attribute describes the possible instruments that can be captured as part of a performance.
- This attribute specifies a begin and end date of the relationship.
- This attributes specifies a type of orchestra.
- This attributes specifies a type of license used to release music under.
- See AdvancedRelationshipAttributeSyntax for the syntax that specifies how such attributes are displayed.
- The operational and up-to-date list is at http://musicbrainz.org/edit/relationships/link_attrs.html