Candidate for Deletion/Current
This page lists current candidates for deletion.
- +1 LukasLalinsky 18:42, 18 March 2009 (UTC)
- +1 Some weird tongue-in-cheek we-are-a-wiki-and-funny humor... pronik 21:30, 18 March 2009 (UTC)
- someone else does the same for this bullet point...
These lists of artists would be much better as folksonomy tags. I've already tagged all these artists with 'ukrainian' and I don't think there's any other information on there that we might want to keep. Nikki 11:50, 20 March 2009 (UTC)
This page only exists to redirect to a nonexistent page. navap 23:34, 21 March 2009 (UTC)
- +1 Totally pointless. Nikki 09:29, 22 March 2009 (UTC)
This page was about an old MoinMoin bug. Not really relevant at all now. Nikki 09:22, 22 March 2009 (UTC)
This page is woefully out of date. We don't have TRMs anymore, never mind TRM collisions. Nikki 09:28, 22 March 2009 (UTC)
- +1 navap 12:52, 23 March 2009 (UTC)
This page is only linked to a couple of times and Wikipedia has far more detailed information. I think it'd be better to just point people towards Wikipedia than try to document music players unrelated to us ourselves. Nikki 09:33, 22 March 2009 (UTC)
This page doesn't serve much use anymore as we are now using categories. navap 14:06, 23 March 2009 (UTC)
- +1 Murdos 07:04, 27 March 2009 (UTC)
We already have pages for all the mailing lists (which are mostly just duplicates of the data on Mailing List) and I don't think we'll be adding more mailing lists any time soon. Nikki 08:33, 25 March 2009 (UTC)