Cleanup Of The Month
Collaboration of the Month
- This month's collaboration is The Beatles, things that need to be done are at /TheBeatles and you can discuss issues in this forum topic.
Every month a new artist is chosen from a list of nominations to be the subject of Collaboration of the Month. The aim is to work as a team to provide the most complete discography possible for a major artist in one month. Good candidates for CotM should be well-known artists that have messy and incomplete MusicBrainz entries.
Each collaboration can be organised and discussed in it's own wiki page and forum topic.
Selecting the next Collaboration of the Month
Nominations for Collaboration of the Month
- Blood, Sweat & Tears
- Well known artist, but with a messy and incomplete discography.
- Dire Straits
- Another well-known artist, lacks structure and compilations are a mess.
- Bruce Springsteen
- Well known artist, the 3rd. Really bad style and lots of bootlegs.
- Bob Marley & The Wailers
- Very well known artist. Loads of compilations and re-releases that have to be verified and bad style in parts. Some entanglement with other artists (esp. The Wailers).
- Jimi Hendrix
- mister Matt Perry on forum :D
- The Who
- I think it would be a good challenge; normal bootlegs and official bootlegs (if there is such a thing).