From MusicBrainz Wiki
See also Development.
- A C/C++ development library geared towards developers who wish to add cover art capabilities to their applications.
- A C/C++ development library geared towards developers who wish to add MusicBrainz lookup capabilities to their applications.
- A C library for creating MusicBrainz disc IDs from audio CDs.
- See also: Disc ID Calculation.
- A client library written in Python which provides easy access to the MusicBrainz database using the XML web service (version 2)
- A MusicBrainz API V2 client for node.js
- https://github.com/murdos/musicbrainz-bot (a fork of lalinsky's one)
A full list of users with the bot flag can be found on http://musicbrainz.org/privileged
- Embedded metadata
- Picard Tag Mapping: The documentation for how Picard maps concepts to tags; useful if you want to use these tags elsewhere, or if you'd like to follow the same standard.
- Picard Development
- Plugin API Documentation
- Picard Tag Mapping
- Building on Windows
- Building on macOS
- Communicating with other developers
- IRC: Here's where you ask questions of real live people, if anyone's awake. You love it, you know it.
- Forum: And here's where you ask if we aren't awake, or for anything style-related or needing more consideration than can be easily given in IRC.
- MusicBrainz Summits: These happen occasionally, and people get together and talk about MusicBrainz. You should consider coming! Even if not, the discussions had here are sometimes important, and might be worth perusing.
- The Musicbrainz bug tracker