Geordi/Potential data sources
From MusicBrainz Wiki
Revision as of 00:03, 25 February 2013 by Freso ((Media)Wiki sites could potentially be a source of data too)
This page lists potential sources of data for Geordi.
- Discogs - Monthly public domain data dumps available from http://www.discogs.com/data/
- Jamendo - Data dumps available from http://developer.jamendo.com/en/wiki/NewDatabaseDumps
- Internet Archive's Netlabels collection - http://archive.org/details/netlabels
- Internet Archive's Live Music Archive - http://archive.org/details/etree
- Free Music Archive - http://freemusicarchive.org/
- Magnatune - http://magnatune.com/
- Musopen - http://musopen.org/
- CD Stubs - http://musicbrainz.org/cdstub/browse
- VIAF and/or WorldCat and/or other library databases
- (Media)Wiki sites; while not as structurally advanced/detailed as dedicated sites, can often still hold valuable info. E.g., https://en.wikipedia.org/, http://www.dhhu.dk/, http://www.rockinchina.com/, http://www.generasia.com/wiki/, ...