Difference between revisions of "Guess Case"
From MusicBrainz Wiki
(changed wording (Imported from MoinMoin))
((Imported from MoinMoin))
|Line 27:||Line 27:|
[[Category:To Be Reviewed]] [[Category:Development]]
[[Category:To Be Reviewed
Revision as of 12:52, 9 June 2006
- GuessCaseMode/DefaultMode - handles english titles.
- GuessCaseMode/SentenceMode - handles the same cases than the GuessCaseMode/DefaultMode, but
- Titles only the first word of a sentence.
- If there are multiple sentences in a title, each one is handled as a separate sentence. (meaning: the next word after one of the sentence stop characters "?", "!", ".", ";", "/" is titled again)
- Does not title words after a hyphen.
- Example: Peut-être, the second part is not titled
New modes under discussion
- (see the open tickets of the guess case function)