From MusicBrainz Wiki
Revision as of 18:37, 12 May 2006 by Keschte (intertwingled, added classicalmdoe (Imported from MoinMoin))
- GuessCaseMode/SentenceMode - same as Standard mode, but
- Titles only the first word of a sentence.
- If there are multiple sentences in a title, each one is handled as a separate sentence. (meaning: the next word after one of the sentence stop characters "?", "!", ".", ";", "/" is titled again)
- Does not title words after a hyphen.
- Example: Peut-être, the second part is not titled
- GuessCaseMode/ClassicalMode - same as Standard mode, but handles specific cases of the ClassicalStyleGuideline
New modes under discussion
- (see the open tickets of the guess case function)
°° Author: Keschte