- Standard mode - implements
- Implements CapitalizationStandardEnglish
- All the Official formatting style guides.
- Sentence mode - same as Standard mode, but
- Titles only the first word of a sentence.
- If multiple sentences occur, each one is handled as a separate sentence. (meaning: the next word after one of the sentence stop characters "?","!",".",";", gets titled again)
- Does not title words after a hyphen.
- Example: Peut-être, the second part is not titled
New modes under discussion
Still under development
- Enter bugs here GuessCaseBugs
How comes that you use comma and semi-colon as sentence stop characters? For comma I can't think of one example when that would end a sentence. For semi-colon I think there could be a few weird uses of it that would make a new sentence start after it, but hardly in regular use. Or do these things differ between different languages? //bnw