From MusicBrainz Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
Revision as of 00:06, 19 March 2013 by Hawke (Created page with "; Extra MusicBrainz/AcoustID integration 1.0: Display additional AcoustID data on MusicBrainz ; MB. check all votes (dblclick to vote single edit) 1.0: Adds some buttons to ch...")
- Extra MusicBrainz/AcoustID integration 1.0
- Display additional AcoustID data on MusicBrainz
- MB. check all votes (dblclick to vote single edit) 1.0
- Adds some buttons to check all unvoted edits (Yes/No/Abs/None) at once in the edit search page. Use shift+click to force all votes, a vote reset button is also available to cancel shift+click (musicbrainz) + Double click radio to vote single edit.
- mb. FUNKEY ILLUSTRATED RECORDS 1.0
- musicbrainz.org: CAA front cover art archive pictures/images (release groups and releases) Big illustrated discography and/or inline everywhere possible without cluttering the pages
- mb. INLINE STUFF 2012.1214.1924
- musicbrainz.org release page: Inline recording names, comments, ISRC, PUID and AcoustID. Highlights duplicates in releases and edits
- mb. TAGGER LINKS NOW 2012.1106.2230
- musicbrainz.org: Quickly show or update "TAGGER" links with desired port
- MusicBrainz - Link work to recordings 1.0
- MusicBrainz : Batch linking a work to recordings
- MusicBrainz - Batch-add composer/lyricist/librettist/arranger/orchestrator/publisher/part-of relationships 1.0
- Create various relationships between an artist and the selected works or "part of" relationships between a main work and selected works from an artist's works list. Based on bitmap's 'Batch-add "performance of" relationships' userscript.
- MusicBrainz - Colourful edits 1.0
- A script to add colour to the edit headers in the edit search results.
- MusicBrainz Copyable artist credits
- MusicBrainz Fast cancel edits
- MusicBrainz Relate recordings to works from a release