From MusicBrainz WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Could not edit MB without these:
- mb. INLINE STUFF
- musicbrainz.org release page: Inline recording names, comments, ISRC, PUID and AcoustID. Highlights duplicates in releases and edits.
- MusicBrainz Copyable artist credits
- In addition to copyable ACs, it lets you edit all tracks that have the same artist. Requires some caution though.
These make MB much easier to edit
- MB. check all votes (dblclick to vote single edit) 1.0
- Adds some buttons to check all unvoted edits (Yes/No/Abs/None) at once in the edit search page. Use shift+click to force all votes, a vote reset button is also available to cancel shift+click (musicbrainz) + Double click radio to vote single edit.
- mb. FUNKEY ILLUSTRATED RECORDS 1.0
- musicbrainz.org: CAA front cover art archive pictures/images (release groups and releases) Big illustrated discography and/or inline everywhere possible without cluttering the pages
- mb. TAGGER LINKS NOW 2012.1106.2230
- musicbrainz.org: Quickly show or update "TAGGER" links with desired port
- MusicBrainz - Colourful edits 1.0
- A script to add colour to the edit headers in the edit search results.
- MusicBrainz Fast cancel edits
- Makes canceling edits much less painful, no need to go to a new page and enter a comment for each one.
Handy to have
- MusicBrainz - Batch-add composer/lyricist/librettist/arranger/orchestrator/publisher/part-of relationships 1.0
- Create various relationships between an artist and the selected works or "part of" relationships between a main work and selected works from an artist's works list. Based on bitmap's 'Batch-add "performance of" relationships' userscript.
- MusicBrainz Relate recordings to works from a release
- the predecessor to the relationship editor, just does the works side of it. Has nicer date editing than the rel. editor.
- MusicBrainz - Link work to recordings 1.0
- MusicBrainz : Batch linking a work to recordings
- Extra MusicBrainz/AcoustID integration 1.0
- Display additional AcoustID data on MusicBrainz mostly icons on tracks which have acoustIDs. Would be better if it did this anywhere a recording appeared, and maybe indicated how many acoustIDs there were.