From MusicBrainz WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Could not edit MB without these:
- mb. INLINE STUFF
- musicbrainz.org release page: Inline recording names, comments, ISRC, PUID and AcoustID. Highlights duplicates in releases and edits.
- MusicBrainz Copyable artist credits
- In addition to copyable ACs, it lets you edit all tracks that have the same artist. Requires some caution though.
These make MB much easier to edit
- mb. POWER VOTE 1.0
- Adds some buttons to check all unvoted edits (Yes/No/Abs/None) at once in the edit search page. You can also collapse/expand (all) edits for clarity. A handy reset votes button is also available + Double click radio to vote single edit + range click with shift to vote a series of edits. , Hidden (collapsed) edits will never be voted (even if range click or shift+click force vote).
- mb. FUNKEY ILLUSTRATED RECORDS 1.0
- musicbrainz.org: CAA front cover art archive pictures/images (release groups and releases) Big illustrated discography and/or inline everywhere possible without cluttering the pages
- mb. TAGGER LINKS NOW 2012.1106.2230
- musicbrainz.org: Quickly show or update "TAGGER" links with desired port
- MusicBrainz - Colourful edits 1.0
- A script to add colour to the edit headers in the edit search results.
- mb. MASS MERGE RECORDINGS
- Merges selected or all recordings from tracklist/release A to tracklist/release B in *.musicbrainz.org
- MusicBrainz: Paste-A-Date!
- This script adds a field after the existing date fields where you can paste a date and it will try to parse it.
Handy to have
- MusicBrainz - Batch-add composer/lyricist/librettist/arranger/orchestrator/publisher/part-of relationships 1.0
- Create various relationships between an artist and the selected works or "part of" relationships between a main work and selected works from an artist's works list. Based on bitmap's 'Batch-add "performance of" relationships' userscript.
- MusicBrainz Relate recordings to works from a release
- the predecessor to the relationship editor, just does the works side of it. Has nicer date editing than the rel. editor.
- MusicBrainz - Link work to recordings 1.0
- MusicBrainz : Batch linking a work to recordings
- Extra MusicBrainz/AcoustID integration 1.0
- Display additional AcoustID data on MusicBrainz mostly icons on tracks which have acoustIDs. Would be better if it did this anywhere a recording appeared, and maybe indicated how many acoustIDs there were.
- MusicBrainz Fast cancel edits
- Makes canceling edits much less painful, no need to go to a new page and enter a comment for each one.