How to write Good Critiquebrainz Reviews
General guidelines before writing a review
- Read some good reviews!
- You can find lots of great reviews on CritiqueBrainz, or search the web.
- Write in a comfortable voice.
- A good review probably won't sound like an academic paper, and probably won't sound like a youtube comment, but it should sound like you.
- Reviews don't need to be in English. If you're more comfortable in another language, go for it. Choose a language in which you can express your emotions/thoughts freely.
Writing a well formatted review
The editor in the review column follows Markdown so you can always beautify your review using the formatting styles because a well formatted article/review makes it readable and it becomes a little easy to understand what you have written. You can use the following link to learn markdown.
Common mistakes people do while writing reviews
- Writing long reviews that lack specific details.
- Forgetting to check the factual information in the review after finishing the writing process.
- No proofreading the review after finishing it.
You can read some reviews from these sites before writing your own :-