From MusicBrainz Wiki
This page lists Latvian works with some uncertainty about their authors.
- 1 Kafijpupiņas by Vaidava
- 2 Spītība by Viktors Lapčenoks
- 3 Rīgas leģenda
- 4 Cik klusa nakts by Nora Bumbiere & Ojārs Grīnbergs
- 5 Cik laimīgi esam by Gain Fast
- 6 Release Uijā, uijā, nikni vilki by Dzelzs vilks
- 7 Ej, stāsti kalnos,lejās
- 8 Pār mazo ciemu ielejā
- 9 Tik spoži mirdz
- 10 Ķekatnieki
- 11 Jau svece dziest
Kafijpupiņas by Vaidava
* What is the full name of music author A. Siņkovs? * Who wrote the lyrics? Tu būsi vēl says "Laimonis Vāczemnieks". 80-tie #2 says "Dagnija Dreika"
Spītība by Viktors Lapčenoks
* Who wrote the lyrics? "Jānis Peters" or "Imants Ziedonis"? Viktors Lapčenoks - kolekcija 1 says "Jānis Peters" 70-tie #2 says "Jānis Peters" Laternu stundā says "Imants Ziedonis" Dejosim ar Raimondu Paulu says "Imants Ziedonis"
* Who wrote lyrics? "Alfrēds Krūklis" or "Jānis Peters"? Zelta 70 says "Alfrēds Krūklis" Dueti says "Jānis Peters"
Cik klusa nakts by Nora Bumbiere & Ojārs Grīnbergs
* Who wrote lyrics? "Alfrēds Krūklis" or "Ziedonis Purvs"? Dziesmas Ziemassvētkos says "Ziedonis Purvs"
Cik laimīgi esam by Gain Fast
* Who wrote the lyrics? Booklet summary says that lyrics for all tracks except 8 are written by "Kaspars Zlidnis", but at the same time in lyrics page "Didzis Bardovskis" is credited as text author
Release Uijā, uijā, nikni vilki by Dzelzs vilks
* Who wrote lyrics for each individual song? For entire album credited as "Tautasdziesmas" & "Juris Kaukulis".
* Who is "Z. Vīķe" who together with latvian from Canada "Ivars Gaide" translated "Go Tell It on the Mountain" to Latvian?
* Who translated "It Came Upon the Midnight Clear" to Latvian?
* Cover of what Christmas song is it?
* Cover of what Lawton Williams song is it?
* Cover of what song is it?