From MusicBrainz Wiki
- Frequently Asked Questions
- A set of community maintained FAQs.
- How Tos
- A collection of tutorials. Lightweight, short and user-orientated step by step instructions.
- How Editing Works and the different Edit Types
- A general introduction and detailed descriptions of each type of edit that you can possibly make to MusicBrainz data.
- Advanced Relationships
- Documentation about Advanced Relationships, as well as all Relationship Classes, Relationship Families, and Relationship Types.
- MusicBrainz Terminology
- A collection of all terms the MusicBrainz community uses, what they mean, and wheter there is a wiki page explaining them.
- Release Language
- Describes the assignement of the language and script attribute to releases.
- Flickr Machine Tag
- How to use flickr tags to refer to MusicBrainz artists, releases, tracks or labels.
- Describes the MusicBrainz XML Metadata Format
- Useful links for people wanting to use ID3v2 tags in applications.
- ID3v2 Tags
- A list of some TXXX tags for ID3v2 to toss about and try to "standardize".
- MusicBrainz Database
- Start page for documentation about the database.
- Panther DB Installation
- Steps to intall PostgreSQL and import MusicBrainz data on Mac OS X 10.3 aka Panther.
- Debian VMWare Database
- HOWTO install the database under Debian running under VMWare.
- Japanese documentation for MusicBrainz Metadata Initiative 2.1
- Other Databases -- Other music databases which we might try to work with
- Links To Free Creative Commons License Music
- MusicBrainz Summits