MusicBrainz Summit 13 will happen between the 20th and 23rd September, 2013 at Wikimedia Germany in Berlin.
People planning to attend should aim to arrive in time for dinner on the 20th (Friday), though it seems that people will arrive mid-day. We'll meet all day Saturday and Sunday at Wikimedia Germany. Plan to return home on the 23rd (Monday), or as late as possible on Sunday if you need to leave earlier.
Meals will be provided for: Breakfast and lunch with be crowd-sourced from a local supermarket. Dinner will be at local establishments. More details will be posted here as we get closer to the event.
We'll arrange and pay for lodging for community members again. Please stay tuned as this has not been arranged yet.
People confirmed to be attending
NOTE: We have a limit of 20 people who can attend, based on available capacity at Wikimedia Germany.
- ruaok (Arriving with Lufthansa 168 at TXL at Friday 12:55, leaving with Swiss 971 at 18:40 on Monday)
- CatCat (Arriving with Ryanair (shutup) FR8903 at SXF at Friday 20:45, leaving with Ryanair FR8904 at 21:15 on Sunday)
- Mineo (Arriving with DB IC 2355 at Berlin Hbf on Friday 13:32, leaving with DB IC 2356 at 12:26 on Monday)
- ianmcorvidae (ticket not yet bought, but almost certainly will be there)
- JonnyJD (lives in Berlin (Köpenick), I'm basically free Friday to Monday)
- Corporate sponsor 1
- Corporate sponsor 2
- Corporate sponsor 3
People who might attend
- Freso (would like to go, but can't pay for (air)fare)
- ianweller (would like to go, but can't pay for airfare)
- kepstin will do his best to be there.
- KRSCuan if my schedule allows
- LordSputnik if I can get time off work :)
Saturday 21 September:
Sunday 22 September:
- (add more here)
Important things to not forget, but that will be forgotten anyway