Difference between revisions of "Picard With Acoustic Fingerprinting"
m (28 revision(s))
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
'''Picard 0.7.0 ''' is a new stable version of [[Picard Tagger|PicardTagger]] with support for automatic identifying of audio files using [[PUID]]s, [[MusicDNS]]' [[Audio Fingerprint|AudioFingerprint]]
'''Picard 0.7.0 ''' is a new stable version of [[Picard Tagger|PicardTagger]] with support for automatic identifying of audio files using [[PUID]]s, [[MusicDNS]]' [[Audio Fingerprint|AudioFingerprint]]ing technology.
Revision as of 14:38, 18 March 2009
CandidateForDeletion -- this page was/is nearly identical to the previous PicardDownload, so i just combined them and whatever spilled over has landed on PicardTagger.. so no information was lost. Also this phases out Picards acoustic finger printing as being in alpha/beta out of the wiki.
- There is a many links to this from other sites. I'll just add a redirect for now. --LukasLalinsky
Latest Release - 0.7.0
- File:windoze.png Windows installer picard-setup-0.7.0.exe (5.78 MB)
- Linux tarball picard-0.7.0.tar.gz (290 kB)
- See PicardLinuxInstall for Linux packages.
- libofa: The Open Fingerprint Architecture library from MusicDNS.
- libtunepimp: This version of libtunepimp. This version can create PUIDs, the new acousting fingerprint ID, and that is about it. To create PUIDs with the examples/puid program, you need to register for a clientID at MusicDNS.org.
- python-musicbrainz2: The new Python XML web service client, version 0.3.1
A lot of these releases are still quite rough. We'll be adding more documentation and cleaning things up in the coming days.