Picard With Acoustic Fingerprinting
Latest BETA Release - 0.7.0 Beta 2
- Linux tarball picard-0.7.0-beta2.tar.gz (287 kB)
- Windows installer picard-setup-0.7.0-beta2.exe (5.62 MB)
- Packages for Ubuntu 5.10 "Breezy Badger"
Please note that this is a BETA release. You can download the latest stable release (0.6.0) from http://musicbrainz.org/wd/PicardDownload.
This version of Picard was build using libofa, a preliminary version of libtunepimp and the Python XML Webservice binding:
- libofa: The Open Fingerprint Architecture library from MusicDNS.
- libtunepimp: This ALPHA version of libtunepimp. This version can create PUIDs, the new acousting fingerprint ID, and that is about it. To create PUIDs with the examples/puid program, you need to register for a clientID at MusicDNS.org.
- python-musicbrainz2: The new Python XML web service client, version 0.2.2
A lot of these releases are still quite rough. We'll be adding more documentation and cleaning things up in the coming days.