Picard With Acoustic Fingerprinting
Latest BETA Release - 0.7.0 Beta 3
- File:windoze.png Windows installer picard-setup-0.7.0-beta3.exe (290 kB)
- Linux tarball picard-0.7.0-beta3.tar.gz (5.78 MB)
- See PicardLinuxInstall for Linux packages.
Please note that Picard 0.7.0 is a BETA release. You can download the latest stable release (Picard 0.6.0 without Acoustic Fingerprinting) from http://musicbrainz.org/wd/PicardDownload.
- libofa: The Open Fingerprint Architecture library from MusicDNS.
- libtunepimp: This ALPHA version of libtunepimp. This version can create PUIDs, the new acousting fingerprint ID, and that is about it. To create PUIDs with the examples/puid program, you need to register for a clientID at MusicDNS.org.
- python-musicbrainz2: The new Python XML web service client, version 0.3.1
A lot of these releases are still quite rough. We'll be adding more documentation and cleaning things up in the coming days.