MusicBrainz offers you the following products for download and/or use. All of these are open source and/or free for non-commercial use. See the product pages for details.
- Picard Tagger
- Magic Tagger
- Jaikoz MP3 Tag Editor
The MusicBrainz Service
- Server (MusicBrainz Server) (mb_server)
- The main MusicBrainz website.
- Database (MusicBrainz Database)
- The MusicBrainz database, and the data live-feed (replication features).
- Live Data Feed (Database live data feed)
- The MusicBrainz service provides a live data feed for mirror servers, free of charge.
- FreeDB Gateway (mb2freedb)
- A gateway for accessing MusicBrainz data with CDDB/FreeDB clients through the FreeDB protocol.
- libmusicbrainz MusicBrainz Client library
- A development library geared toward developers who wish to utilize low-level access to the MusicBrainz Server RDF interface and the TRM Signature Server. This library and the RDF web service have been deprecated -- for details see WebService.
- libtunepimp Tunepimp library
- A development library geared towards developers who wish to write their own MusicBrainz enabled tagging application. This library and the RDF web service have been depricated -- for details see WebService.
- python-musicbrainz2 Python Webservice bindings
- A client library written in Python which provides easy object oriented access to the MusicBrainz database using the XML Web Service.
- A C library for creating MusicBrainz disc IDs from audio CDs.
- XML Web Service MusicBrainz web service
- The new, REST-based webservice API for direct access to MusicBrainz data (Please review the libraries above before writing your own implementation). This web service should be used for all new development.
MusicBrainz-Enabled Third-Party Software
See MusicBrainz Enabled Applications for a list of products which feature MusicBrainz support.