Difference between revisions of "Relationship Editor"
(interim fix for mo's new alias (Imported from MoinMoin))
m (21 revision(s))
Revision as of 08:45, 15 March 2009
In general, such changes are not made unilaterally by these editors, but are implemented only after consensus has been reached on the StyleMailingList to make the change.
Anyone who feels that a change to the AR types is needed should:
- propose the change on the UsersMailingList
- If you get some positive feedback,
- For an existing type add the proposal to the discussion section of the existing relationship type page.
- For a new type write a full proposal on a page named like this SomethingRelationshipType.
- Propose the change to the StyleMailingList as an RFC (request for comments) -- be sure to include "RFC" in the subject line.
- After incorporating suggestions, if there appears to be consensus, send the final proposal to the StyleMailingList as an RFV (request for veto) -- again be sure to include "RFV" in the subject line.
- If no vetos are received in two weeks, you have consensus, and should arrange for one of the RelationshipEditor
s (listed below) to implement the change.
- AlexanderDupuy (Editor:dupuy)
- DaveEvans (Editor:djce)
- DonRedman (Editor:donredman)
- LukasLalinsky (Editor:lukz)
- mo (Editor:catcat) formerly known as mo
- RobertKaye (Editor:rob)
- WolfSong (Editor:wolfsong)
- FrederikSOlesen (Editor:Freso)
This list is edited by hand and for informative purposes only. The actual rights management is done within the MusicBrainzServer