The ideal process to get such a change done is:
- propose the change on the UsersMailingList
- If you get some positive feedback,
- For an existing type add the proposal to the discussion section of the existing relationship type page.
- For a new type write a full proposal on a page named like this SomethingRelationshipType.
- Propose the change to the StyleMailingList. If you get consensus there, the change will be implemented.
- AlexanderDupuy (dupuy)
- DaveEvans (djce)
- DonRedman (donredman)
- LukasLalinsky (lukz)
- mo (mo)
- RobertKaye (rob)
- Shepard (Shepard)
- WolfSong (wolfsong)
Perhaps the term RelationshipTypeEditor (although there are also relationship attributes) might be better than this one? Or LinkTypeEditor? Currently, "link editor" is probably the most common usage, although the site actually says "link moderator".