From MusicBrainz Wiki
< ReleaseJump to navigationJump to search
Revision as of 22:14, 1 February 2012 by Hawke (New page: ;Jewel Case: The traditional CD case, made of hard, brittle plastic. ;Slim jewel case: A thinner jewel case, commonly used for CD singles. ;Digipak: folded cardboard outer, typically made ...)
- Jewel Case
- The traditional CD case, made of hard, brittle plastic.
- Slim jewel case
- A thinner jewel case, commonly used for CD singles.
- folded cardboard outer, typically made of coated cardboard, with a plastic tray glued into it.
- Cardboard/paper sleeve
- A sleeve, made of paper or cardboard. Traditional packaging for records, also seen with CDs.
- Keep case
- The traditional DVD case, made of soft plastic (usually) dark grey with a thin transparent plastic cover protecting the artwork.
- No packaging at all. Common for digital media (downloads).