Status: this is a (probably controversial) proposal born out of http://musicbrainz.org/show/edit/?editid=9920518
Bằng tiếng Việt
These rules apply to album and track titles:
- Do not capitalize any word except for:
- the first letter of the text
- the first letter of a sentence after . ! ? /
- the first letter of proper and geographical names (persons, cities, nations, etc.)
Like English, Vietnamese does not use any space before punctuation, including but not limited to ? ! ; : . , ...
- Em còn nhớ hay em đã quên?
- Nhớ về Hà Nội
- Hà Nội café ơi!