Style/Specific types of releases/Audiobook
An audiobook is a book read by one or more narrators.
The release title should be the title of the audiobook. The usual guidelines for release titles apply.
The release artist should be the author(s) of the book being read.
Tracks titles should be based on the following guidelines:
Releases split into chapters
If the release has tracks based on chapter boundaries, then each track should be named:
- Chapter X, "Chapter Title" if the track contains a complete chapter.
- Chapter X, "Chapter Title", Part X if a single chapter is split over multiple tracks.
- Chapters X-Y if a multiple chapters are contained in a single track.
Releases with no chapters
Any release which doesn't split tracks based on chapter boundaries should have tracks named Part X.
Releases containing multiple books
Releases which contain several books should have the book name added to each beginning of each track title:
- "Book Title", Chapter X, "Chapter Title", Part X
- "Book Title", Chapter X, "Chapter Title"
- "Book Title", Chapter X-Y
- "Book Title", Part X