Status: Right now this page is just a rough collection of items that accompanies the effort of RestructuringTheDocumentation. Feel free to add new (existing or yet to be made) items!
The idea behind this is that I felt I could have a list of all terms that are explained in the wiki to remind me to use their WikiNames when copy editing text. BTW please try to avoid single word WikiNames because these are BadWikiNames--DonRedman
Many, if not all, of these should be listed underonce they exist, and can be found through the BackLinks on that page.
- AlbumTitle (not AlbumName!) this is split into PartsOfATitle (Or TitleParts?)
- AnnotationType (Is that really necessary?--DR)
- AutoMod => don't use!
- AutoModeration is BadTerminology in common use. Should be AutoEdit or AutoApprovedEdit
- AutoModerator is BadTerminology in common use. Should be AutoEditor
- ModerationNote, ModNote (While Moderating is BadTerminology there seems to be no replacement for ModerationNote, since it involves both editing and voting)
- NonAlbumTrack (meaning a single track)
- NonAlbumTracks (meaning the special album)
- SortNameStyle (capitalise N for consistency)
- TrackTime (s?)
- TrackTitle (not TrackName!)
- TRM (Non-Wiki Word, but that is ok, I suppose. We could also use HowTRMsWork)
- VariousArtistAlbum (actually, shoulod this not be VariousArtistsAlbum = an album vith various artists in plural? --DonRedman)
For the following terms I suggest that we not use the names as WikiNames but make a page explaining the broader concept: