What is a Transclusion Editor
The users who currently have this permission are:
- WolfSong (Editor:wolfsong) [former WikiDocs maintainer]
- DonRedman (Editor:donredman)
- LukasLalinsky (Editor:lukz)
- RobertKaye (Editor:rob)
- MLL (Editor:mll)
- dmppanda (Editor:dmppanda)
- murdos (Editor:murdos)
- voiceinsideyou (Editor:voiceinsideyou)
- Zout (Editor:zout)
- Pavan Chander (Editor:navap)
This list is edited by hand and for informative purposes only. The actual rights management is done within MusicBrainz' server.
How To Transclude a WikiDocs Page
Only transclusion editors are able to do this.
- Please be very careful to enter the correct page name and revision number, they are not checked for correctness.
Go to the wiki transclusion table. Each page will have it's own row which can be edited or removed; new ones can also be added. When a WikiDocs page has been edited, and the change conforms with the style guidelines and other social aspects - and most importantly, makes the documentation better - the change should be reflected on the main server. To do this, find the latest revision number using the page history and update it in the transclusion table.
When adding a new page to the table, make sure to add it to the WikiDocs page category.
Before the current WikiDocs system that uses a wiki and transclusion table, there was an old WikiDocs system that used a separate wiki; this deprecated system used URLs like musicbrainz.org/wd/PageName but isn't used any more.