User:BrianSchweitzer/Manager Position Relationship Type Proposal
From MusicBrainz Wiki
< User:BrianSchweitzerJump to navigationJump to search
Revision as of 22:16, 3 May 2014 by Nikki (Nikki moved page Proposal:Manager Position Relationship Type Proposal to User:BrianSchweitzer/Manager Position Relationship Type Proposal)
|Status: This page describes an active advanced relationship proposal and is not official.|
The titles typically used to describe the manager position are:
The titles typically used to describe the tour manager position are:
- Artist manages/managed Artist
- Artist has/had manager(s) Artist
- Artist tour manages/managed Artist
- Artist has/has tour manager(s) Artist
- start date
- This indicates the first date that the artist was employed.
- end date
- This indicates the last date that the artist was employed.
- This indicates that the managing responsibilities were related to touring: scheduling, making travel arrangements, hiring support staff, etc.