Difference between revisions of "User:BrianSchweitzer/Teacher Position Relationship Type Proposal"
From MusicBrainz Wiki
m (Nikki moved page Proposal:Teacher Position Relationship Type Proposal to User:BrianSchweitzer/Teacher Position Relationship Type Proposal)
Latest revision as of 22:16, 3 May 2014
|Status: This page describes an active advanced relationship proposal and is not official.|
- start date
- This indicates the date on which instruction first took place.
- end date
- This indicates the date on which instruction last took place.
- This relationship type should only be used for musical instruction.
- There should have been at least a semi-formal teacher-student relationship present. This relationship type should not be used simply because an artist taught themselves to play an instrument while listening to recordings of another artist, once had a conversation with an artist, played in a band with an artist, etc.
- This relationship type may be combined with Instrument Instructor Position Relationship Type and/or Vocal Coach Position Relationship Type, if applicable.
- Both artists must be a person artists.