User:BrianSchweitzer/Vocal Coach Position Relationship Type Proposal
From MusicBrainz Wiki
< User:BrianSchweitzerJump to navigationJump to search
Revision as of 22:16, 3 May 2014 by Nikki (talk | contribs) (Nikki moved page Proposal:Vocal Coach Position Relationship Type Proposal to User:BrianSchweitzer/Vocal Coach Position Relationship Type Proposal)
|Status: This page describes an active advanced relationship proposal and is not official.|
This indicates that an artist provided vocal training for an artist.
- start date
- This indicates the date on which instruction first took place.
- end date
- This indicates the date on which instruction last took place.
- This relationship type may be combined with Teacher Position Relationship Type and/or Instrument Instructor Position Relationship Type, if applicable.
- When this relationship type describes a répétiteur, Supporting Musician Relationship Type with the Rehearsal Relationship Attribute should also be used.
- There must have been at least a semi-formal teacher-student relationship present. This relationship type should not be used simply because an artist taught themselves to play an instrument while listening to recordings of another artist, once had a conversation with an artist, played in a band with an artist, etc.
- The coaching artist must be a person artist.
- The artist who is coached will normally be a person artist.