Difference between revisions of "User:CallerNo6/proposal/Relationship Types/Release Group-Release Group/Includes"
(adding rfv link)
m (Legoktm moved page User:Caller number six/proposal/Relationship Types/Release Group-Release Group/Includes to User:CallerNo6/proposal/Relationship Types/Release Group-Release Group/Includes: Automatically moved page while renaming the user "[[U...)
Latest revision as of 01:57, 29 February 2016
|Status: This page describes an active advanced relationship proposal and is not official.|
JIRA ticket http://tickets.musicbrainz.org/browse/STYLE-331
This links two release group when one, typically a compilation or multi-disc collection, includes another.
A release group "includes" another when it retains:
- The track list in essentially the same order as the original
- The original title, possibly as a medium title, a super-title in the track list, or in reproduced cover art
- Forward link phrase: includes
- Reverse link phrase: included in
- Long link phrase: includes
This relationship type doesn't allow any attributes.
A release group generally doesn't "include" singles unless it is explicitly a compilation of singles. To link a single to the album it appears on, use the Single from relationship.