Difference between revisions of "User:Foolip/Capitalization Standard Vietnamese"
(→Punctuation: clarifying punctuation)
|Line 19:||Line 19:|
Like English, not any space before punctuation, including but not limited to ? ! ; : . , ...
Revision as of 09:10, 14 June 2009
|Status: This is an |
Bằng tiếng Việt
Xin bạn viết bài này bằng tiếng Việt.
- Do not capitalize any word except for:
- the first letter of the text
- the first letter of a sentence after . ! ? / :
- the first letter of proper and geographical names (persons, cities, nations, etc.)
French punctuation style can occasionally be found in printed Vietnamese, but rarely in digital form. In MusicBrainz, this style should not be applied. Like in English, do not include any space before punctuation, including but not limited to ? ! ; : . , ...
- Em còn nhớ hay em đã quên?
- Nhớ về Hà Nội
- Hà Nội café ơi!
- Liên khúc: Đêm cuối / Giận hờn