User:Foolip/Capitalization Standard Vietnamese
From MusicBrainz Wiki
< User:FoolipJump to navigationJump to search
Revision as of 23:09, 1 March 2012 by Foolip (talk | contribs) (→Punctuation)
|Status: This page describes an active style guideline proposal and is not official.|
Bằng tiếng Việt
Xin bạn viết bài này bằng tiếng Việt.
- Do not capitalize any word except for:
- the first letter of the text
- the first letter of a sentence after . ! ? / :
- the first letter of proper and geographical names (persons, cities, nations, etc.)
If the cover uses space before punctuation (? ! ; : . , …) this should be included in tracklists and release titles. Do not include space before punctuation in recording and release group titles.
- Em còn nhớ hay em đã quên?
- Nhớ về Hà Nội
- Hà Nội café ơi!
- Liên khúc: Đêm cuối / Giận hờn