From MusicBrainz WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Make sure to include the label and the catalog number. These are usually found on the spine.
- Use the title as it appears on the cover. Classical titles are often just a list of works. Details.
- Use only the artists that appear on the cover. Composers first, then performers. Use full names, not just last Details.
- Track artist should be the composer, or [unknown]. Details.
- Add performance relationships.
- Add work ARs.
- Set the recording artist to the performer.