From MusicBrainz Wiki
You will need
- bitmap’s “performance of” userscript.
- Extra AcoustID integration userscript.
- Pick an artist.
- Go to their recordings page.
- Using the script, filter out recordings which already have associated works, and all recordings with pending edits.
- For each recording listed:
- open the recording in a new tab.
- choose 'edit'
- choose 'add relationship' and select 'work'.
- Find and choose the correct work, or add it if it doesn’t exist.
- Enter an edit comment if desired.
- If the recording had an AcoustID icon, open that in a new tab and merge and clean as appropriate.