From MusicBrainz Wiki
You will need
- bitmap’s “performance of” userscript.
- Extra AcoustID integration userscript.
- Pick an artist.
- Go to their recordings page.
- Using the script, filter out recordings which already have associated works, and all recordings with pending edits.
- For each recording listed:
- open the recording in a new tab.
- choose 'edit'
- choose 'add relationship' and select 'work'.
- Find and choose the correct work.
- Enter an edit comment if desired.
- If the recording had an AcoustID icon, open that in a new tab and merge and clean as appropriate.
Picking a work
For pop music this is usually pretty easy.
For classical music, it can be helpful to reference one or more of the artist’s catalogs. For example, Mozart has the Köchel number (K. # or KV #), Richard Strauss has the