- Musicbrainz editor profile
- Musicbrainz forums profile
- Trac bug tickets
- Jira bug tickets
Tools for you
I wrote some cross-browser companion scripts for musicbrainz editors (userjs/greasemonkey/userscripts).
- Release page inline ISRC/PUID/AcoustID + duplicate finder
- Remember last edit notes (and dates).
- Artist / label pending edits
- NGS / Test / Classic switcher
- Swap cancel and save/submit buttons in release editor
- Hidden and auto links in artist sidebar (lastfm...)
- Show/update links
- Redirect when only 1 result and/or unique 100% scored result
- JASRAC works summary
Click the links for screen shots, downloads and more funny stuff.
Tools for me
REDO THESE (No votes received, desc)
some seemingly wrong rec. merges
Those one click edits require at least 10 edits to be fixed and the resulting split leads to clearing all lost info. It’s an illustration for ML thread