|Status: This page describes an active style guideline proposal and is not official.|
Bằng tiếng Việt
Xin bạn dịch giúp mình bài này sang tiếng Việt nhé !
No word should be capitalized except for:
- the first letter of the text
- the first letter of a sentence after . ! ? / : characters
- the first letter of proper and geographical names (persons, cities, nations, etc.)
Including spaces before punctuation (as in French) and not including spaces before punctuation (as in English) are both acceptable. The version used on the cover is preferred.
- Vì sao ? and several other tracks from Quay về ngày xưa (nbsp/sp before these “?” on back cover)
- Không ! (nnbsp before this “!” on cover pic.)
- Tình đổi thay không ? (nbsp/sp before this “?” on back cover)
- Lời chia tay dễ nói thế sao anh? (no space before this “?” on back cover)
- Nhớ về Hà Nội (proper noun)
- Liên khúc : Đêm cuối / Giận hờn (Vietnamese Medley Style)