From MusicBrainz WikiJump to navigationJump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
After 16th of May:
- General cleanup and polish:
- Hi and thanks for your contribution.
- Please provide a proof for your edit, such as a cover scan or a webpage with the tracklist. If you don't leave an edit note, your edits are likely to be voted down.
- I suggest you take a look at [How_To_Write_Edit_Notes] before making any further edits.
- I'll change my vote after proof is provided.
- Please merge the release groups instead of moving the release from one group to another. Changing release groups leaves behind an empty group that needs to be manually removed, while merging has the advantage of not requiring any additional step.