From MusicBrainz Wiki
- Artist – open edits …waiting for my vote
- Release – open edits …waiting for my vote
- Wikipedia AR Report
- add Remix ARs
- Dead Can Dance: works and recording ARs
- susans iTunes rampage ;-)
- Marek Grechuta →   / add artist credit (till 72)
- Water Temples → (band members, email band about other details)
- artist credit
release title add ASIN
- Uriah Heep
- “Voyage 34: The Complete Trip” → cleanup
- Sinéad O’Connor → (disc X) mess
- Osiecka / 5 oceanów / rozowy
- add comments to recordings (live, <date>: The Metro, Chicago, IL, USA)
16/27 bug US version remove the date and add annotation change recordings to th LP ones add missing mediums
- uk/us fix
check if vinyl is indeed vinyl, cleanup recordings
- add missing discs, merge
add „Strictly” add missing mediums remove, add proper ArtistCredit
- remove, add proper ArtistCredit
4th track capitalization
- add DVD: Live in Iceland when released
- merge recordings from 'Not for Want of Trying + 4' album
- cleanup ASINS and recordings
- namlook artist credit cleanup
- post-release date cleanup
- Hi and thanks for your contribution.
- Please provide a proof for your edit, such as a cover scan or a webpage with the tracklist. If you don't leave an edit note, your edits are likely to be voted down.
- I suggest you take a look at [How_To_Write_Edit_Notes] before making any further edits.
- I'll be glad to change my vote when such details are provided.
- Please merge the release groups instead of moving the release from one group to another. Changing release groups leaves behind an empty group that needs to be manually removed, while merging has the advantage of not requiring any additional step.
- [Style/Miscellaneous] says: ‘Use of basic ASCII punctuation characters such as ' and " is allowed, but typographically-correct punctuation is preferred’, hence these fixes.
- Stories on providing good Edit Notes: edit #14306255, edit #14306269, edit #14269570
- It is better to make an artist split (link on artist's page: http://i.imgur.com/P91cC.png) It automatically takes care of all tracklistings and recordings, globally.