Song - "Waterloo"
- Type: Song
- Language: English
- Original Performer: ABBA
- Writer: Benny Andersson
- Writer: Bjorn Ulvaeus
Track Group by ABBA
- Track 1: 3:20 (from 1974 US vinyl "Ring Ring")
- Track 2: 3:20 (from 1974 Swedish vinyl "Ring Ring")
- Track 3: 3:01 (from 1999 CD "Best of the 70s")
Track Group (single) by ABBA
- Track 1: 2:32 (from 1975 Swedish single "Waterloo")
Track Group "2001 Remaster" by ABBA
- Track 1: 3:20 (from 2001 CD "Ring Ring")
- Track 2: 3:21 (from 2002 CD "ABBA: The Complete 2001 Remasters")
Track Group (cover) by Fred
- Track 1: 2:19 (from 1995 CD "Our ABBA Covers!")
There are no recordings here.
By default, "Waterloo" album tracks by ABBA will go in the top group, which is the default album track group. "Waterloo" tracks from singles by ABBA will go in the second group by default.
You can move tracks and merge tracks in edits after they've been added. Track groups can also be merged, created and split. In this case, the track group "2001 Remaster" by artist "ABBA" has been created by a user, and the two tracks in there have been moved there after they were added. Alternatively, there's an option when adding a release to put tracks in a specific group, to save editing afterwards, and to create a new group for the track. But these options are hidden by default.
The cover by Fred has its own group. This is the default group for the artist Fred, and all tracks by Fred will go there. This group was automatically labelled cover, because the original performer is listed as ABBA.