Who am I?
An editor known as Editor:murdos and Aurélien. A French guy working in IT Services and living in Lyon.
I'm highly convinced by the Open Data concept, and being a music lover, MusicBrainz is the place to be!
From an editing point of view, I'm mainly focused on French artists that are definitely in a better shape than when I joined the project. I try to coach new editors that have some potential. Having your edits reviewed and having a feed back is really encouraging ;)
I used to be a Wiki Warden.
What is on this page?
Some random stuff, essentially links helping me to vote and edit.
Extra-editing stuff I've been workin' on
- GreaseMonkey scripts
- Release urls on artist page
- Subscriptions highlight
- MusicBrainz Enhanced Searches: somehow a fork of MusicBrainz.org Searches (the original author has never replied to my mails)
- Amazon barcode: display barcode beside ASIN while browsing Amazon
- Spotify + MusicBrainz: insert Spotify links on MusicBrainz website
- Inline ISRCs display
- Import Discogs releases to MusicBrainz
- Import Encyclopedisque releases to MusicBrainz
- Clean up Discogs master and release URLs on Discogs website
- Open edits for my subscribed artists
- French edits (most recent ones for which I didn't vote) (reverse order)
- Remove edits / Merge edits
- Abstained open edits (for which I should vote before deadline and/or I'm waiting answer from editors)
- My recently applied (non-auto)edits
Editors I'm usually working with:
Other editors that have to be watched, but not for the same reasons ;):
- Editor:blogmusikst1: open list
- Editor:blogmusikst3: open list
- Editor:Jorell: open list
- Editor:yoyox: open list
Notes from various edits
- IMPORT label on AMZ.fr
- Good explanation about homebrew discs (6063280)
- "Welcome to the cruel world" or about opposing guidelines (6059874)
- Useless artist alias (6224311)
- "Why don't we respect the style used on the cover of the release?" (6141850)