Difference between revisions of "User:PBryan"
m (16 revision(s))
Revision as of 16:33, 15 March 2009
Paul C. Bryan
Feel free to contact me over any of these channels.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- IRC: pbryan on irc.freenode.net
- Jabber: email@example.com
- ICQ: 7090190
- AIM: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yahoo: pbryan_ca
- MSN: email@example.com
I use these scripts on a constant basis for extracting CDs, transcoding and managing the metadata for my music collection. These are meant primarily to scratch my own itches, and have undergone numerous refinements.
- cd2flac: Securely extract CD audio tracks to FLAC format.
- flac2mp3: Transcodes FLAC files to MP3 format en masse.
- flac2vorbis: Transcodes FLAC files to Ogg Vorbis format en masse.
- mbdiscid: Calculate disc ID and query MusicBrainz.
- metaedit: Edit the metadata of FLAC tracks in an album.
- metagrep: Find tracks with metadata matching a pattern.
- puidtool: Generate and reconcile PUID tags in FLAC files.
If they're useful to you too, or some minor enhancements would be useful to you, please let me know.